Forms for Learner Registration

Recommended Forms - All Learners

Free and Reduced Meal Application

Complete even if you don't think you qualify for this program.

Required Forms - New Learners

Authorization to Release Information

Gives the district permission to obtain or share your learner's records. 

Document Transmittal Form

Use this form to send the district any paperwork specific to your learner's registration (birth certificate, custody documentation, name change, transcripts, etc.).

Home Language Survey

Complete for all new incoming learners.

Parent Observation Form

Complete for all incoming Pre-K and K learners.

Residency Affidavit

You will need to upload proof of residency. Examples include property tax assessment, purchase and sales agreement, lease agreement, rent receipt, utility bill, etc. 

Optional Forms for All Learners

Additional Emergency Contacts

One emergency contact can be added during registration. If you need more than one emergency contact, complete this form.

Bus/Transportation Form

Required for new learners who will be taking the bus, or for current whose busing needs change. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.