is to provide a quality learning environment that creates life-long learners and productive citizens.
The Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District cherishes each child, and inspires his/her pursuit of learning.
- To have 100% of our students experience a relevant and rigorous curriculum
- To have 100% of our students graduate
- To have 100% of our student learning experiences provided by teachers who maintain exemplary teaching practices
- The Jaffrey-Rindge School District is committed to becoming one of the ten best school districts in New Hampshire
- Each child should be challenged to excel
- Students deserve curricular opportunities that recognize their talents
- The whole community is engaged in educating our children
- We must accommodate and celebrate individual’s learning differences
- All staff are integral to student learning
- Provide the appropriate facilities to implement and support our instructional programs
- Design and implement a student-centered curriculum
- Ensure effective family involvement in the education of all studentsAcquire the necessary resources to implement our plan
- Ensure total participation and support from the community
- Guarantee the effectiveness of administrative and instructional staffs